Hi all! I will be posting 5 random things about my week here when teaching ESL to adults/high school leavers. I will also try to make it each week – although with the craziness of life sometimes this doesn’t happen! 🙂
- I found an awesome listening website that my students are benefiting from everyday! The best part about it is that it can be sent to them in their inbox and they can listen to it whenever they feel they can! It’s called ESL Podcast and you can find it HERE.
2. We are at the end of our second week of the break and I can honestly say that although I’ve been catching up to hosue work – I’ve been trying to take a break from everything so that I can go back to teaching refreshed. SO, here’s the motto for the next week and a half:
3. Do you find ESL students forget their irregular verbs? I made this crossword puzzle which I think they will find so much fun! Download it FREE here.
4. I’ve also posted an irregular verbs sentence editing strips which will also be useful for them!
5. Anyway, I plan to prepare some activities next week, so stay tuned for some more teaching ideas and fun resources! 🙂
Until next time!